Today we publish the Autumn 2012 edition of Rural eSpeaking here. We hope you find the articles of interest and that they’re also useful to you.
In this issue we have articles on:
- What’s mine is mine, and what’s yours is your problem: Your things can cause headaches when they head out of bounds
- Biosecurity Law Reform Bill 2012: Bringing New Zealand’s biosecurity up to date
- Crafar Farms: What is of the most benefit to New Zealand?
- Fonterra end of season share purchase
- National Animal Identification and Trading Act 2012
- Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Caveat emptor
If you’d like to talk further on any topics covered in the newsletter, or indeed on any rural matter, please be in touch with us.